Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Holding on to memories of Whitney


(Click above for the for video clip)


All at once,
I finally tooka moment and I’m realizing that

You’re notcoming back
And it's finallyhit me all at once

All at once,
I startedcounting teardrops and at least a million fell
My eyes beganto swell
And all mydreams were shattered all at once


Chorus
Ever since Imet you
You’re theonly love I’ve known
And I can’tforget you
Though I mustface it all alone

All at once, I’mdrifting on a lonely sea
Wishing you’dcome back to me
And that’s allthat matters now
All at once, I’mdrifting on a lonely sea
Holding on tomemories
And it hurtsme more than you know
So much more than it shows
All at once



All at once
I looked around and found that you were with another love
In someone else's arms
And all my dreams were shattered all at once

All at once
The smile that used to greet me brightened someone else's day
She took your smile away
And left me with just memories
All at once



--moon