Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day dreaming


Picture taken from here

I should be focusing on my study and assignment, but each time I bring out the books, my mind starts to wonder off....

to the US...


Picture taken from here


and... Orlando...


Picture taken from here




Please don't get me wrong. I'm not so crazy about going to metropolitan cities like ST. 

Further more, I am not sure how on earth I am going to survive the flight journey there and the jet lag which we need to endure once we get home. It usually takes me about a week and slightly more to recover. And once I get home, in the midst of my jet lag, I gotta study for my Marketing exam.....


.....

.....


What did I just say up there...? Study for my marketing exam after the US trip...?!?!




Picture taken from here


Yeah right...  




Picture taken from here


Hmm... never mind... will figure that out when I get back.


Anyway, it's just the thought of having a break that I am dreaming about, if it's a break at all.

But it's still a long way to go. Before I am able to head off, I still have an exam to prepare right now and after which, I need to rush to submit 2 assignments...



Picture taken from here


For now, it's back to the books..!







--moon