Monday, February 13, 2012

A Meme for Valentine's Day

1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?

I really had to think about this one, romantic comedies are not one of my all time favourite genres. I thought of the obvious ones, Legally Blond, Miss Congeniality. But those examples are more about the laugh's and the romance angle is not what draws me to them. But, I guess my all time favourite romantic comedy, which leaves me feeling all warm and lovey dubby inside would be The Sweetest Thing. It has the right mix of both - Laugh out loud comedy and a beautiful yet studly love interest. Also, the immortal lines.

HELLO IS JANE THERE?

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!


2. What are your favorite flowers?

Can you go wrong with roses? I wouldn't want traditional red ones though, not just red anyway, a mixture of Red, White and Yellow and a colour I didn't even know they bloomed in. That would be awesome. But, they would have to be sent anonymously.



3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat?

Cadbury's milk tray! It was the best thing about Valentine's Day when I was younger, My Mom got Chocolates!



4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.

It would involve a fun fair, all my best date scenarios are me at a fun fair. There probably wouldn't even have to be a date. Anyway, we would go on all the rides of course. But I prefer to be the one that does the planning and I would arrange that there be an empty compartment on a ferris wheel or something like that. Oh who am I kidding, my ideal Valentines day would be lighting some candles and having sex near them. Then ordering take out and falling asleep, content and full of starch.




5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?

It wasn't long after the Big Gay weekend for Manchester pride and my then boyfriend and I, where out late, just walking around. We both needed to get out of our apartment. We managed to find ourselves on the roof of this really tall building in the city. We lay down looking at the stars, the lights of the city. We probably stayed there for about 2 hours, talking about silly things, kinda just holding each other. Even as I write that I can feel the bile rise - It sounds really cheesy but It really was a special night.


6. What's your go to date night outfit?

Ermmm, I wouldn't plan on wearing much clothing. I would probably put on my best underwear though!



7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?

Recalling one of my earlier answers, A fun-fair. I really enjoy funfair's and I find the anticipation and exhilaration of a ride, to be kind of exciting and to share that with a date, can be fun. I find myself, attracted to people who are fun, who are funny and know how to laugh and scream. Either that or I have a serious fun fair fetish.



8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade?

It doesn't really matter to me, presents are not that important too me. But I do love surprises.



9. What is your favorite love song?




10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?

There are two people, I have crush's on right now. Neither of them any good for me and I have a strange feeling once Valentines Day passes, they will pass. However, I have been single for 3 years now, I think it's time.