Monday, February 7, 2011

Am I faking ?


When I am sitting in a class, am I actually listening to the teacher or just pretend to listen !
When I am talking to my parents, am I stating everything or just manipulating the things !
When I am talking to a preity girl, am I being myself or trying to be the way she likes !
When I am with my friends, am I sharing a chocolate with them too or eating alone !
When i am buying a branded item, am i buying the genuine stuff or its cheap clone !
When I am studying for an exam, am I learning the concepts or just mugging the facts !
When I am doing engineering, am I looking forward to be an able engineer or just avoiding the risk of becoming someone inferior !
When I am ……………………………. , am I ……………………. Or just ………………………….. !
When I am writing this blog, am I being true or just faking it again ?
{well thats upto you  to decide}